Frequently Asked Question
Beginning the first day after Christmas break this year, we are asking that all staff submit problem tickets by filling out a form in our support ticket system. To do so, please take the following steps.
- Open up our support ticket page by visiting: https://itsupport.colchesterct.org
There is a bookmark in Colchester bookmarks for this site as well, and you may also sign in directly from GSuite by opening the apps menu and choosing 'osTicket'.
- In the site menu, click "Open a New Ticket"
- If you are not already signed in, you will be asked to do so. Click the "Sign in with Google" button. Make sure you are signed in with your colchesterct.org account or the login will not work.
- Please fill out the form with information that describes the problem you are having as accurately as possible. Most fields are required and will be marked with an asterisk. Choosing a help topic will affect what questions you are presented with on the form.
- After filling out the form and ensuring the information is as accurate as possible, click the "Create Ticket" button. You should receive a confirmation email and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that once you have created the ticket, you may respond to any emails you receive relating to the ticket directly in email as you always have.
Also note that you may always log back into the ticket system to view the status on any existing tickets that you have.
Please make sure you are choosing 'Sign in with google' on the osTicket login page. Entering your username and password will not work. If you are still having difficulty logging into osTicket to submit a problem request, please contact your building office for further assistance.